LAKE OF THE OZARKS
AMATEUR RADIO CLUB MINUTES
July 11, 2018
The meeting was called to order by Glenn Commons (K0KER) at 7:00 p.m. Introductions followed: There were only eight members present and no visitors.
The June, 2018 minutes had been sent out via email and were approved. The financial report was presented.
Standing committee reports:
- REPEATER: Jerry Parmer (KE0OTM) stated that Echolink was up and running with no problems.
- EMRGENCY NET: There were six check-ins.
Mark your calendars for the emergency drill at 10:00 a.m. and club meeting on August 8, 2018.
- TRAILER COMMITTEE: The trailer is currently being stored outside due to the storage facility’s need to store a tractor inside the “garage” we had been using.
- TESTING LIAISON: No one was there for testing.
- WEB PAGE: Jack McGuire (KDØQEB) was not at the meeting, so we had no report. Everyone said it is looking good though.
- WRECKING CREW: Nothing to report
- 2 METER NET: July Net Control: Jerry Parmer – (KE0OTM)
: August Net Control: Larry Cicchinelli – (K3PTO)
: SeptemberNet Control: Open
: October Net Control: Open
: November Net Control: Open
: December Net Control: Open
- 10 METER NET: There were six check-ins including one from Branson and one from Florida.
- FIELD DAY WRAPUP: We still need a report from Fred on our numbers.
- OLD BUSINESS: A discussion on listing one of our old transceivers was tabled until someone agrees to get a receiver out of the trailer, take some photos, get the serial number and list it for sale.
NEW BUSINESS: There was no new business.
Sickness and Injuries: Nothing to report.
Ham Equipment for sale or swap: Check the website: loarc.com
- Our procedure for allowing anyone to list equipment is in place. Please download the equipment for sale submission form, fill it out and email it back to Jack McGuire per instructions on the website.
The meeting was adjourned at approximately 7:25p.m.
Glenn Commons (KØKER)